Reviews for "NG Tournament: Semi's 2"

Why...

Did who I'm guessing to be Hank J. Wimbleton keep saying "I hate sprites..."? HE'S MADE OF FUCKING SPRITES. The Madness bodies were way out of porotion. They were all too tall. But the clocks looked cool, even though I personally hate animation that has to do with any of the "-ocks".

Also, you need more action. The guys were just standing around while those two guys were beating the shit out of Hank. It kind of reminded me of The Matrix actually. With all the Smiths just watching as they fought.

Anyways, it was ok, if you just worked on the Madness graphics, it would be awsome.

†MT†

a la fin to the fucking max!!!!

this rocks and the next guy madness fights is getting his ass kicked madness has killed jesus the sheriff the clown and over 1000 men if you count the tributes and now mario i think he can handel some little bich...a la fin biches!!!

THIS FUCKIN ROCKS

DUDE YOU'VE MADE ONE HELL OF A GOOD FLASH MOVIE!!! YOU SHOULD MAKE ANOTHER ONE!

Not bad

Graphics could use some work, and I just don't think it's a good idea to mix sprites with a madness movie. 2/5

Bravo

This is an amazing flash!
I am very impressed with how this series is shaping up. Can't wait until the final episode comes out and see who Madness will be fighting! Keep up the good work.

-TiMe BoMb Bob