Reviews for "DKC2 - Stickerbrush Symphony."

Good remix.

The accidental slowness it resulted in actually makes it better. This gives the remix some personality, unique from the thousands of Bramble remixes out there that sound too similar. Besides, Stickerbrush Symphony is a song that deserves to be played slower, to put you in a depressing yet nostalgic mood of the good old days, playing through this awesome game in co-op with a friend.

SockpuppetRemix responds:

Thanks for the review! I tried speeding this up to the right speed after I submitted this, and it sounded really messy for some reason. =) So I'm glad I made the speed mistake.
Glad you liked it. =)

Hmm

Very slow moving, guess you got to be in the right mood. It's different, I'll say that. I also say that it's pretty good! I had some trouble getting into the tempo of it but you have to take it for what it is. And well, it is good for what it is! Very slow, very charming.

It's pretty long but you don't feel like it's getting looped anywhere. Good stuff.

Thanks for the review!
I accidentally made this slower than the original I think, and I forgot to speed it up a little before submitting...

!!!!

Whoa, this is one of the greatest remixes for this song I've heard so far, and I've heard alot! You my friend, deserve awards for a masterpiece like this!

10/10 5/5

SockpuppetRemix responds:

Awesome, thanks for the review! =)