Reviews for "Tribute-To-Dragonballz-"

I loved it!!!

DBZ RULES!!! Those drawings were amazing.
This tribute was cool

Fantastic!

I loved that tribute, its a fantastic piece of work...

To a true DBZ fan, this is gold!!

To those who don't truly appreciate this clip, I would suggest that you do not appreciate DBZ as much as others.

To some of the less perceptive, Akira Toriyama was Japanese. DBZ is Japanese. As such, it is fitting that the writing is in Japanese. Also, for the majority of us who speak English, but know the story line, the Kanji allows text without cheapening the plot line with speach that might not fit. We all know the sequence of events in the battle with Cell.

Overall, this is a beautiful tribute to Akira Toriyama and Dragonball Z.

Ignorant Americans need not view.

Manga-Style Wow

This was an excellent tribute to Akira. The manga style drawings are absolutely
perfect and well drawn. It took a long time to download but it was well worth the
wait. I expect to see more of your movies like this. It is very well put together. One of
the best I've seen yet!

Tribute-To-Dragonballz-/Dragon Ball Z

I like the part when Gohan turned in to a Super Saiyan 2. He was fighting the Cell Juniors.He started to fight Cell. Cell died and came back alive abrubtly.He started to fight him again andf then he finally died! $OlayiwolaBrown$