Reviews for "Tribute-To-Dragonballz-"

too bad it's JAPANESE

Hello, It's in japanese! Nobody knows Japanese.....

But beside that it's cool

Cool

I agree with the last guy, its in Japanese so it's hard to follow, even though I know what happened in that episode....other than that little flaw, its fine.

nice

I thought it was really nice, good work, and i love Dragonballz also, so...yeah... Some of the shots looked funny, and it was more of a slide show but i liked it. too bad i can't read japanese either..

To Slow

Im not saying this sucks. Im not saying that at all this is a pretty damn good movie the only problem is that its way to slow and that still pics arent exacly the most eciteing thing to look at. Great Job though. I suggest a tribute to Krillen he rules ( dont u dare say santhing wrong about Krillen )

very good accept no interactivity but F@$%in good

very good accept no interactivity but F@$%in good im a dbz fan