For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 56 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Tribute-To-Dragonballz-"

COOL!

I liked this because I like DragonballZ, plus putting it in Japanese added the effect of an anime, but the expression on their faces told me what they were saying. The quiz was good, could've actually spelt Goku, Vegeta and Dr Gero and others right but it was overally good. Your good at this stuff and maybe you should stick to this 'cause I like it. Everyone here who doesn't like anime or Japanese shouldn't have seen it in the first place so they can all suck it!

I'm a dragon ball Z fan I thought it was tight

good drawings,good sound, and good style.
make it in English

WOW!

This is the best flash about dbz i have yet!!....you should do one on the history of trunks movie ....i hope u make more dbz tributes like this one cause that was god-like!!!!! keep up the good work man......

this is good i give u a lot of credit for this!!

u should try anime for your carrer your good at. no matter what anyone says p.s my fave anime is narut i would like to see u make 1 plz replie

Woah !

Man , you make me jealouse , I've been trying to make a dbz flash for a long time , you are definitly a great artist !