Reviews for "Tribute-To-Dragonballz-"

GODDAMN, THAT'S THE SHITZ!

Excellent tribute, Nedrick! You done fucking supreme work on the DBZ manga right down to the colors itself! The Cell Chapter is just like the same thing when it became anime! When I get my Flash films going, I'll hope to be #1 myself! You're #1 with me!

tight

most badass dbz movie ive seen. a MUST see

I luv dbz

IT such a shame its now ended i cant find it anywhere any more does any1 know whr? gr8 flash and liked the style.. u can buy them on certian bidding sites nudge nudge but im not sure if there real.
anyway great flash

:-)

This was... it was... AWESOME!! I really really loved it! You did a really good job, I have never seen Dragonball Z manga B4, it was SUPER SAIYA-COOL!
Actually, these were my fave scenes in the anime, so it just made the whole thing better and better.
CONGRATULATIONS! This goes up my fave list. ^.^

Tribute-To-Dragonballz-/Dragon Ball Z

I like the part when Gohan turned in to a Super Saiyan 2. He was fighting the Cell Juniors.He started to fight Cell. Cell died and came back alive abrubtly.He started to fight him again andf then he finally died! $OlayiwolaBrown$