Reviews for "Tribute-To-Dragonballz-"

OMFG! Beautiful, stunning, electrifying, etc,

The artwork is absolutely amazing, a quality I've never seen in flash before... but the movie is somehow lacking... mainly cuz its nothing more than a slideshow. If you (Mr. Author) could have put done something more with it....

Nice

Fuck what everyone else said, this movie is good. Even though alot of it was copied, I love the style that it had. Very good job. And don't listen to those idiot cock suckers, namely Don_Rowan_Maru. You heard that Don? Fuck you! You're gay!

best movie i've seen on newgrounds EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

i love this movie it kicks major fucking ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY HAPPY MANGA!

Why the fuck is this only getting a 2.60? COME ON PEOPLE this is beautiful artwork NONE OF YOU LOSERS COULD EVER DO ANYTHING BETTER! SO GIVE HIGHER RATINGS FOR GOD SAKES!

Your tribute is great, especially compared to the other DBZ movies. You have brilliantly presented a fun, creative, well done movie keep it up !

Doesn't do DBZ justice

I'm a huge Dragonball Z fan but you couldn't have made the actual product any better. Showing a bunch of stills wasn't neccessarily bad... if you were asked to do a DBZ comic book it'd be great. Some animation would have been cool but for what you wanted to create... good job. Whatabout Hercule though!