Reviews for "Tribute-To-Dragonballz-"

yeah man i think u need to smoke a blunt

yo jay here and my tubby bitch silent bob yeah dude we get the shit your trying to do..very respective and all..but fuck man seriously its the 21st mutherfucking century i say beef that shit up man...we want da blood and da reral dbz shit not ...traditional crap

so i say man u seriously need a dobbie snack or two perhaps even help u with some mutherfuckin ideas..so u can do better shit but otherwise id rather b smokin not fuckin seein u jokin *bong*

ok it was good Very good!

but it would have been alot better if it was animated yeah ok i know
it hard to do so i understand.
secondly the pic were awesome but i think some were trased well at least i thinks so but hey great job

yeah man

wowo man thats cool what is the name of the music plzplzplz

GoodJob

That was great movie i would like to see more.. oh and tread way your a pussy.

Manga + Sound

This Chinese manga (SFX are Japanese katakana) scan & import job isn't especially great. You could have used some animation, or atleast some image effects (such as zoom). The coloring was not very refined either. For a DragonBall fan it is worth the watch anyway.