Reviews for "Salad Fingers Episode 3"

eh

There have been three salad finger episodes thus far, and this is my third review for this series.. the other two reviews were sort of negative.. because the fact is, this series.. i dunno if its just me.. creeps me out.. i dont like the style of it.. im not sure what the author is trying to point out.. or if hes just trying to tell a tale of a deranged.. err "man" and how he likes to stroke things and accidentally kill people... hopefully NG won't take out this review like the other two times.. :-P .. u have skill as a flash artist but i dont like the series.. ~Khaos

Garbage

Another creatively bankrupt lad scraping the bottom of the now homogenous Explorative Perversion scene. It's all been done before by other people living in their mother's basements and listening to Danzig. Barely raises an eyebrow.

WTF IS THIS ?????

Im srry but this series is a little fucked up in the head, Don't you think ???

GROSS!

PEOPLE THESE DAYS they don't have taste at all this video is VOMIT !!!!!!!!! I WOULD RATHER HIT MY SELF WITH A HAMMER THAN WATCH THIS crap !!! >=O

Oh man this shit just keeps getting better.