For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 64 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Salad Fingers Episode 3"

...

absolutely terrible. U have let us down from ur last episode of salad fingers. u are goin to ruin it all by continually making more episodes its been done and the joke is going. in fact its gone this episode had no flavour to it. VERY BAD

wtf

these cartoons need to be wiped from the face of the earth!

you could make millions...

selling book about how to hypnotize people into believing that something as horrid as this flash is something worth the acclaim it's gotten. It's not funny, it's not creepy, it's not anything.. it's not even random. That's what makes it so horrible, that it is absolutely nothing. Huh... all of your faithful followers really need professional help.

Utterly repellant

I've never thought Salad Fingers to be the best flash series around. The style is fairly interesting, and it is well animated, but this episode made me feel physically sick. Lactating? It genuinely made me want to vomit. If people enjoy that sort of thing, then good for you, but this is one episode of an odd but otherwise unremarkable series that frankly disgusted me.

eww his hands..