Reviews for "Salad Fingers Episode 3"

dude..

it took 4ever to load though

Gd gd

Great graphics and sound, which is perfect. Violence was pretty high, cuz of the strangeness. But I had to give u an over of 2, because WHAT A MESSED UP IDEA. Honestly sometimes I think you were stone or drunk or something when thinking of this stuff. I mean he rubbs his nipple with "nettle"? And the other guy bangs his head till he kills himself? This cartoon is just too messed up. You've obviously have talent, lots of it, but wth???? You could be making a cartoon so much more interesting. Besides this one was shorter and just wrong. Soz about the low score again.

Try Again

You have the skills to make a good movie but this was just stupid and pointless. it just doesnt make any sense. if you used the skills you have to make something with a good plot i guarentee it would be great. Keep Trying.

this is so worthless

it is really sad that mankind has stooped this low for entertainment. this is worthless, tastless, and if you like this you probably enjoy hurting yourself. i would give it a 0 but it is drawn very well.

.......what?................