For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 30 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Salad Fingers Episode 3"

AWESOME

Great stuff man. That Barbeque guy is nuts. I have loved the first two before this, and i can't wait for the next ones!

great, wonderful, orgasmic. i will love salad fingers to the day i die. on another note, the music wasn't as freaky this time. it was good though. especially the meat hook. awesome. keep em' coming!

Pure perfection

That animation was fantastic!!
It was like someone dove into my mind and poured out the darkest and most disturbing images and sounds!!
Well done!!

you fucking freak!!

Some good shit dude!!! its good enough to be on tv. Maybe its just me but it kind of makes me feel relaxed when i watch it............just me then....yup

good

I liked the BBQ guy. I think they will be good friends. Warm milk is what you want when you'r hanging from a hook. Milk..........milk........?