Reviews for "Salad Fingers Episode 3"

another great episode!

This episode is the best one yet.Keep 'em comming!!!!

i love movies like that

i love weird serious movies like that it was very wierd i havn't seen any of the over episodes im going to watch them now though.

lol

It was good and all, but It didn't exactly live up to its predicessors

Ha

When weird and random come together, you've got Salad Fingers! I think Salad's voice needs some work, it sounds too kiddish, like your introducing a joke, its only funny if hhis voice is always at a low when talking incoherently. I love the retarded guy, those noises were hilarious! The funniest part was when Salad was playing the flute. I think you need to make more so you can make an impact on Newgrounds, you know, to set the Standard of "WEIRD". ex;

Arfenhouse- Random
Final Fantasy A+- Anime
Bitey of Brackenwood- ART
Retarded Animal Babies- Funny
Madness- Violence

and so on and so forth.

Good job!

Wierd

you got a freaky mind dude. but it is entertaining