For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 96 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Salad Fingers Episode 3"

gr8!

that was a lot better than the 2nd 1 i luv the random things he wil ust cum out with n the names he makes up for people i especially loved the armless man in the bbq apron :D

INCREDIBLE!!!

That was SO AWESOME!!!

so scary

Amazing, freaky. . .what does he exactly say in Spanish or whatever that language was?

um...woah

wow this is prolly one of the weirdest things i've seen on ng. Right now i'm about to puke and fall over laughing at the same time. That was cool and very original(among other things). I watched all 4 salad fingers and loves them all. U rock man keep up the good work.

so weird and cool

let me ask you something: did you try the Teat-trick yourself with nettles? :D i'm just curious because if it does work, then i might just go pick some nettles now and ehm... well we are straying off from the original commentary, good show lad i say good show

P.S. did you try the Teat-trick yourself? :D lol