Reviews for "Blow Up A Fat Guy"

shit!

holy shit! this is funny as hell!!! i loved it1 straight to favorites! :D

(title in work)

^^Good Points^^
Heh, that was a pretty humorous game. The guy himself was a really funny looking one. The music also made this rather funny. Kind of challenging at first too.

^^Needs Improving^^
Needs some kind of instructions, I had no idea what I was doing at first. Also, once you played it once, it doesn't have much replay value. I think you could have made levels or something, getting progressively harder.

YAY!

i blow up fat guy! who is anyway???

lol

hahahahaha how funny it was cool killing him but too hard to actually like get the bomb in the right place and i could never actually kill him i had trouble like dropping the bomb i was clicking like mad to let go of the bomb

Fun.

This game is only hard to retards that can't predict when the fat guy gunna b there with the bomb.