For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 51 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Blow Up A Fat Guy"

This was a very simple game, yet it was nonetheless effective. All it was was planting a bomb by the fat guy picture, but there was timing involved, since the bomb did not immediately explode. This made the game a lot more enjoyable, and the animation with the bomb was solid. Not much to it, but there didn't need to be.

Kill Fatboy

Classical kill game, victim a fat guy

hehehe

very funny design to this one, the wobbly way he moves cracks me up, the explosions hit him, but I can't get him to explode for some reason, amybe I just don;t get it, either way 6 stars for its humor value.

omg

that was the funniest game ever

Meh

Is pretty bad. It is an old entry, but that doesn't avoid how bad this is. The 10 second loop of the goddamn Vengaboys really grates on you after about 2 seconds and the whole game seems retty stupid. It only takes 2 bombs to blow the guy up? Not much of a game. Why am I trying to blow up a fat guy again?