For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 35 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Knights of Magic and Machinery"

Super awesome.

sweeeet

BADASS

Finally:

I cannot count the number of sites I have traveled in search of character and cover concepts for my books, and I think I finally found the concept art for "The Fall of Redoak". Of course, with your permission, I would like to use it. You will be credited as well if it actually goes through. I may even be able to convince my literary agent to use it for my first book "The Golden Seer."

epic as always

been awhile since you ve uploaded anything but still as brilliant as ever :P

Guns..

The guns feel a little out of place in the scenario, but for all I know that can might aswell be an alternative world where they use guns along with black and shiny armour.

Anyhow the point of which the artwork is displayed from along with smoke and that dead tree really gave it a feel of desertion, as though that village had just been demolished.

Though it arouses my curiousity why all three knights have the exact same pose, makes it all feel "posey" like they have a point to proove and a reputation to keep up, for no one in particular.

Personally I liked everything in this, except for the posing.