Reviews for "Conflict"

I like it

I really gives me the feeling that someone is finally putting all the pieces of a mystery together and has come to a shocking revelation that shakes the very fiber of their being.

Nice

It has an RPG feel to it. A very nice overall sound, excellent string and piano work and a good beat. Nicely done.

Khuskan responds:

Apparently, everyone plays loads of rpgs... i never have. Wait.. what track am i responding to again? Oh yes. damn.. this is an old one :\

not too bad...

I like the progression here. In my opinion, this would go great with an RPG style game, a battle sequence maybe or a movie featuring the hero losing a battle. Something along those effects. Good job man^_^

-SD-

Khuskan responds:

This track is OLD. Its MIDI old. Just ignor it denjy, its bad for your health.

good.

Well, it aint my cup of tea but I'm not a fan of Trance style tunes. It's well arranged and the sounds used compliment each nicely. I'm sure someone will pick this up and use it in a flash. I like the slightly squelchy bass sound, but u could do more with the progression . The piano at the end is a nice loop, my favourite part. Good job.
Why not have a listen to some of my tunes and leave a review?

Khuskan responds:

I hope so, i've already got my music in 4 pretty average (no offense animators) flash movies, my big break would be getting in somthing that winds up on front page or whatnot. The squelchy bass has been flanged using a virtual synth, I used a similar effect in my track 'Outside'

I'm going to listen to a few of your tracks now ;)

Horray for you

If this is an original you are one of my new favorites. I know what it feels like to make an orignal piece of music and have people apreciate it, I wonder why midi rips are so popular

Khuskan responds:

Tis indeed the origional. It was never exported as midi and was made in Cubasis VST using an evolution midi keyboard, so its 'tenicaly' midi in the manner the notes are played. I garuntee, and i can back up, All the tracks I make are 100% my own work.