Reviews for "Make your own Battle"

5/5

Thats fuckin awesome

Needs more than placement

The characters should interact with the environment. For example: When you place someone over the fire, they should die.

Hmm i look into it.

your score is low because its just sloppy

a heads up display with the animations on it would have been great. also, a backgoundground grid/pieces would have fit alot better than the bg you drew. seems most voted high just because of the music, and thats just sad.

dak-tja responds:

Why must you insult me? Most of them not only liked the music but they liked the game. I mean i don't have a clue how to do some of these suggestions but you think i can pull them out of my ass. Dude its my first flash gimme a break. I see you have no flash so how can you correct when you dont know how?

great...

thats awesome nice job and the music was kool too

dak-tja responds:

Ah yes COB one of the greatest bands ever.

Hmmm

If you had it to where you would start out with a blank sheet. And started from there. It would of been better.