Reviews for "~ Mercenaries 2 Theme Remix ~"

yes sir

i love that song

lolz, thanks

Very nice!!!

I love this song, and your remix adds a good backing to the original beat, and like Superdean said, it doesn't drown out the lyrics, and it doesn't sound, too hip hop i guess you could say.

Verymuchso awesome, and i think my mom would like it. *she can't get over the original and whatnot. XD*

9/10, 5/5, fav'd

Catstuffer responds:

lol, ur mom would like it? Thats different...

Thanks for the review, vote, fav! :D

Very awesome

Im expecting great songs to come from you

Catstuffer responds:

Oof! Way to put the pressure on me! I'm trying!
Thanks for ur review :D

Incredible

You are quickly becoming one of my favorite techno artists ever.
Even a song as "hip-hoppy" as this one is even more amazing with your background.
I also really like how you made your lead a bit softer than the lyrics...which is smart because the song is about the lyrics.

Catstuffer responds:

Thanks for noticing! Your absolutly right... I was trying to be very carful not to drown out the lyrics, but at the same time make the leads, drums, and bass noticible... Some ppl think that I tried to kill the lyrics, but I intended them to work with the lead... Thanks for your review! :D

Amazing!

When the commercial for this tune came out I laughed so hard. I got the game and it's pretty cool. I just appreciate how someone can take something so awesome and make it even more excellent and not to mention, beautiful. Love it. 10/10 and 5/5. Cheers!

Hey thanks! I tried to spice things up a bit... Glad you liked it! :D