Reviews for "Eddache Voice Demo 2008"

um...

you do have a few good ones. however your accents are quite poor. Along with the script. your birmingham one is O.k. i guess. Your "MIKE" i think is his name. he has a good voice. however every other character appears to be that one character with different strains on the voice. i quite like your news reporter.

have you heard of eddy Izzard. coincidence about the name. but i think you have the perfect voice for imitating him. Give it a go, post it. and i will vote 10! i like that you are from britain and that you have not used sound effects or music to push the performance. however, it may have helped.

My first voice demo. In it I demonstrate a bunch of character voices, all of them me (including the sound effects) without using any fancy voice effects beyond the noises made by my own throat. There's bits where the sound gets a bit distorted but hopefully that doesn't take away too much from the whole thing.
Reviews
1 2 3
Sort By: Date Rating
Spartan115AlexSpartan115Alex
Rated 5 / 5 stars July 26, 2011

Amazing!

This is genuis! But apparently someone here is a little jealous. Someone...."Silent" Don't hate on something if you can't do better.
lumpyjor5808lumpyjor5808
Rated 5 / 5 stars July 21, 2011

hmmmm

Apparently british accents make everything funnier
SilentjackSilentjack
Rated 1 / 5 stars May 16, 2011

*sigh* Voice... Actor?

This is 'voiceacting' on the level that any bored 8 year old would do, and I'm assuming you're not that young... Well you're actually quite old and talentless. Stick to your day job.
loopchocolateman1234loopchocolateman1 234
Rated 5 / 5 stars April 6, 2011

Lawl!

I love this edd egg! make sure straight guy doesn't become a tree!
RKrazyRKrazy