Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Dr. Robotnik"

2013?!

Dude, I think this is in fact the best Robotnik fanart I have ever seen in my life! As Sonic is a popular character to use, I have seen him a lot. It's a bit hard to make out whatever Robotnik is seeing in his glasses. As it looks very blue, I'm guessing it could be a version of Sonic most likely. I love how you perfectly illuminate this character and show all the light around him. He looks like some giant space monster god ready to take over the Universe.

It's done so realistically it looks almost like it could be live-action. If there ever was another Sonic movie made, you would be the perfect artist for it. I can make out the aurora lights or whatever those things at the poles are called. I hope you continue to make excellent artwork like this. You have truly captured how Dr. Robotnik fits as a villian and his place in this insane world. The best part might be his devilish grin, which speaks for itself.

Wow just wow.

Great job on this drawing of Robotnik, It looks very realistic and must have taken you hours. This one has to be the most menacing and awesome one I have seen yet. Good job and I greatly fear for sonic's health in 2013.

I can see it in his goggles.

THIS TIME, SONIC DIES. Is what I'm getting from him.... and I'm pretty sure, sonic's outlook, not so good.

Awesome

Hands down the most epic Robotnik art ever drawn.

Maximize the picture...

Look at all that detail. HOT DAMN. I love how you can see the reflection in his glasses/goggles.