Reviews for "Arctic Combustion (Bard&PBomb)"

The spastic time signatures...

I hear them... and they're fucking awesome you know! This track is the fucking shit! Brutal as fuck and great job on the vocals!

TheBardOfBlasphemy responds:

yeah they really rip... as soon as i heard this song when Pbomb published it i was psyched. If I'd known how much work it would take to add vox at the time I may not have downloaded! But the effort paid off, it seems.

cheers for the listen bro!

nice

i really like the style, i can do the voice but i cant sing with it

TheBardOfBlasphemy responds:

yeah, i'm a firm believer that everyone has their own version of the death metal voice waiting to be unleashed. Being able to sing with it just comes from practise.

cheers for the listen!

WOOOOOOWWW!!!!

This is fuckin godly. The vox style reminds me of something but i can't think. The spoken bit fits in with the music so fuckin well with the music.

The odd time signatures make this fucking amazing, it's sounds just so complex. IT'S SO FUCKIN HEEAAAVVYYYY!!!!!

As for the lyrics, i could fucking faint. I can just dream till i can write lyrics like that.

Anyway, while my head turns to mush listening to this over and over again you keep on fuckin moshin!!! Rock on dude!!! Keep up the AMAZING work!!

TheBardOfBlasphemy responds:

oh, wicked... thanks a lot!!!

all credit to PenguinBomb for the track but i'll take the compliment regarding the lyrics.

cheers for the listen, dude \m/

Wow

In my honest opinion, you have the most epic growls of Newgrounds. They just seem so dynamic. The lyrics are extremely powerful aswell. Amazing work to both you and PenguinBomb.

TheBardOfBlasphemy responds:

haha... that's high praise... thanks a lot!

ahh,yesh