Reviews for "Arctic Combustion (Bard&PBomb)"

Tune the guitar down...

Tune your guitar down, crank the bass drum. aside from that. beautiful track. damn! good shit!

cheers bro!

yeah, i didn't have any control over the instruments, their mixing, or anything... but i reckon it sounds pretty fat... i wouldn't have put vox on it otherwise... which reminds me... if you've got a track lying around I'll have a crack at it. Some of your riffs are pretty frikkin evil.

This takes things into a WAY different level man

Major props. You are right man, very challenging song to work on but you did a superb job and your vocals have a "Roger Martinez" sound and vibe (Vengeance). Very very good job man I am impressed 20 x's over. Thanks for letting me know about it and on the day of the dead as well is a PLUS!

WHO WOULD EVER VOTE A ZERO ON A SONG LIKE THIS??!! WHAT TARDS! JEALOUS LITTLE WORMS!

\m/ HAIL! \m/
10/10
4.33 / 5.00 (+ 0.023)

TheBardOfBlasphemy responds:

yeah, fuck knows who would zero it... it's copped a few... but then again, who give a fuck? some little kid or whatever. the main thing is that a few metalheads are listening to it...

cheers for the compliments man... much appreciated!

[title]

damn, this was fucking insane! making vocals to this bastard must have been fucking torture! but damn, it turned out awesome - great vocals man, really makes this awesome tune justice. the lyrics were pretty damn asskicking as well. AWESOME work fuckers - power-5! keep rocking, or die trying \m/

TheBardOfBlasphemy responds:

fuck yeah... i had to tame this beast and torture is a fairly accurate way of describing how it felt, at times (like at 2am when a part just wouldn't take a line of vox no matter how I fucked around with it).

It just goes to show that hard work does pay off sometimes... cheers for the listen!

Massive props

This is crazy great! These time changes are wonderful. Very unique. My only contention is that the talk part goes on for too long. Maybe shorten it to one verse and if you must speak the 2 other verses, add a death scratch to your voice. Maybe scream out some words too. Dig the lyrics. Very astute.

I'd give it a 10, it's just the talking part goes on for too long for my tastes. Thanks for the download!

TheBardOfBlasphemy responds:

fair call... it was in my plans to add some ambient screaming (if there can be such a thing) panned in the background as the spoken word part built up but the idea got lost in the process.

cheers for the ideas and the feedback!

Fuck Yeah!!

This is a bad ass track man. I see what you mean by the odd time signatures, props to penguinBomb,nice work on the music. Your lyrics are awesome, I like the hell out of your vocals, like ive said before, very heavy yet still understandable. Overall, this track is INSANE!! You get a 5 for sure!

TheBardOfBlasphemy responds:

you rock dude! cheers for the massive complimentos, eh bro? glad you liked it.