Reviews for "Arctic Combustion (Bard&PBomb)"

Damn brutal

Like a mix between Carcass and Between the Buried and Me. The middle of the track with that synthy thing is great. I cant comment on the production because Im listening through fucked headphones. Great song construction and everything though. I love it. Keep it up!! \m/

TheBardOfBlasphemy responds:

awesome man... thank a lot!

ROCKS!!!

fucking great!!!! XD

TheBardOfBlasphemy responds:

heavy frikkin metal mother fucker D:

\m/

that...

was INSANE. never have i ever heard such an incredible, full-frontal assault of metal in your face. 10/10, 5/5 and favorited.

metal in your face!
cheers for the listen, bro... keep rockin'
\m/

goddamn,

Very Meshuggahish, especially in the guitar dept. Love the breakdown after 1:30. Your vox are more recognizable in pattern than Meshuggah, as well as in pronunciation. And Penguin Bomb is a hell of a metal songwriter. Thanks for turning me on to this! The chaos towards the end inspires images of taking the wrong hallucinogen and realizing it too late. Metal.
Matt

cheers matt... you rock!

nice

i really like the style, i can do the voice but i cant sing with it

TheBardOfBlasphemy responds:

yeah, i'm a firm believer that everyone has their own version of the death metal voice waiting to be unleashed. Being able to sing with it just comes from practise.

cheers for the listen!