For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 57 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Nocturnus"

Hey can I ask you something!!?

THIS WAS PURE AWESOME!!!!!!! ^_^

Question: Can I download it and possiably make a remix of it thats like a Drum N Bass or Trance verison plzzzz!! I really love it and would love to put some real effort into a remix plzz. Thx! :D

Chaos-

Scary... PERFECT!!!!

This is incredible, i just can't stop listening to it, this is the PERFECT music or melody whatever you wanna call it, i call it PERFECTION, MAGNIFICENT JOB!!!!!

aaaaaaaalsooooome

im giving this a ten caus its just realy cool also i gave u a five on the respect,im geting down with this,butter scotch yo,my ears are bleeding,i hope u die in fire u know those things???right below the authers

fantastic, great job

this is one of the most underrated audio's of the entire portal keep up the good work instant fav.

nice

to dualjericho,

the worlds not gonna end.
do they really expect us to believe such bullshit?
enjoy your life now while it lasts.

to the song creator,
this would be a perfect song for when the world DOES end! :D

+5 rep