Reviews for "Nocturnus"

very great song

i remember my cousin leaving this on when i fell asleep...bad nightmares

Nice

Great song. I luv the creepy feeling that it gives you when you are listening to it.
Great Job^^

Scariest time for me would be..

Now lol. The times we're in now are terrifying with 2012 coming up, the End of the World, Nibiru, the coming of Jesus, all of those things are happening THEN on THAT specific date, not some random time, but it's ALL happening then lol, I'm a Christian so it's scary to think what'll happen when that time comes.

fantastic, great job

this is one of the most underrated audio's of the entire portal keep up the good work instant fav.

aaaaaaaalsooooome

im giving this a ten caus its just realy cool also i gave u a five on the respect,im geting down with this,butter scotch yo,my ears are bleeding,i hope u die in fire u know those things???right below the authers