Reviews for "Lochie's Song :'O"

hmm

pleasant tune, loops well, makes me feel all warm inside :) not amazing, but it doesn't have to be, this is one of those songs which just emits a feeling of peace

WritersBlock responds:

hehe, yeah, I know what you mean. Thanks. :D

sweet

Kinda gives me that feel like 2 ppl are liek fallin in love wit eachother in a movie or sumtin,or someone lookin back on some sad ass shit. Very well put together tho. I got a midi too,wish I actually knew how to play notes rather than finger tapping my tracks lol. Good job!

WritersBlock responds:

Thanks. Yeah, it's got that sentimental cinematic love theme written all over it. I have half a mind to turn it into a full song...