Reviews for "Mega Man vs. Quick Man"

Liked it but... megamans arms where huge and sometimes his feet were twice as big as his whole body... and i dont remember megaman being that fat... anyways nice.

Best megaman tribute I have ever seen!

Wasn't too crazy with the art style at first, but it grew on me as I continued to watch. I have mixed feelings with the choice of music. I mean seriously the Matrix? Lol. It did go well with the fight either way so no big deal. Overall, this was a great flash animation that did Megaman justice and I loved every second of it. Great work dude.

wait...

how do they have blood if they're androids?

OMG BEST FLASH MOVIE FIGHT EVER!!!!

most..epic..battle..EVER!!!!!! and me thats a fan of megeman this is more than a masterpiece! CONGRATULATIONS!!!