Reviews for "Mega Man vs. Quick Man"

Awesome!!!

Super job there. You have a real knack for telling a story. You did a great job!

This is truly a great flash

This movie should be in the top 10 flash animations on newgrounds. This was an amazing flash. Every aspect was amazing, and extremely well done. You obviously put a lot of time and effort into this movie, we don't see enough of these on newgrounds. Good job! Keep up the good work.

wow

one of the best flashes ive seen, you have mad skill. this is gonna do real well great job five out of five

You did him proud...

You did Megaman proud with this flash. I was alittle nervous at first since Megaman 2 was also my first Megaman game so I take it personally:-p But you did a master's job on this flash. The sound effects were great, I liked how you used megaman X sound effects for the blasting, and the Megaman 2 sound effects when he jumped and when Quick man died.

I especially liked how he scrolled through his select screen on his arm trying to find the right weopon, I think EVERy Megaman gamer can relate to that, so again GREAT job!

Also great job on the small sprite scene you had in the preloader!

pretty g00d

Not bad, loading did seem long. I liked the mega man games up till about mega man 4...after that i dont know what the creators of the game were thinking(its got more sequels than Friday the 13th) I wouldnt mind seeing a follow up with another evil character