Reviews for "Mega Man vs. Quick Man"

I was watch this when i was a 4 years old kid. One of my farvorite Megaman movie.

me encanto la animacion la musica de fondo y la zona en la uqwe pelean me divirtio mucho la verdad buen trabajo (5 stars)

Man, what a classic. Haven't been to this site in forever. The animation back then was extremely good, was hard to find good animators, and even though there are tons of extremely good animators out there now, this flash is still beast compared to most.

Wow, this was the first video I ever watched on Newgrounds... good times.

that was really great the grafics are great the fighting was good but isn't mega man a ROBOT so how can he bleed?!?