For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 12 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Halloween_Satire"

Imangie this if you will...

It's a cold dark Octber day and you deside to go for a stroll. You skip along, a road, though the sun is hidden behind some clouds, but it was still sunny out, but then a gust of wind blew and it chills you to the bone. You start to run back, you never like the cold, then grey clouds blocked the sun, and everything turns red, it starts raining blood, you look around in confusion, what was happening, what could this, you hear thunder in the distance and lighting flashed right infront of. You hear what sounds like someone giggling, you turn around, Who's there?
"oh, yes who indeed." A women of small stature was wearing a sweater as a mini dress, and glove with knives on the fingers.
"What, who are you?"
She smiled widely and showed her sharp teeth.
"Take a wild guess," She walks even closer to you, and said
"Time to wake up!"
You get up in sweat and blood on the sheets, and you feel something on your chest, you turn to light to look in the mirror, the message said MISS FREDDY KREUGER.

Halloween

The dead walk the streets,
The ghosts fly over head,
Hear the werewolves howl,
Prepare for when the clock strickes twelve.
For it is halloween night
And no one can escape its site.
Prepare for the night of your life.
Hear the sickening laughter of the jackellanterns
And watch the possesed scarecrows walk the streets,
For it is old hallow's eve!!!

%u263A

Defiantly captures the essence of Halloween!
Hmm. Somewhere around the :25 mark it gets that creepy backwards effect D:
But seriously this is one of the best Halloween submissions I've seen yet!
Keep up the good work

woah

should be in that old movie little monsters

cool!

Wow i just love the tone of the music :)) really captures the essence of halloween! Sounds like an ending to a horror movie :D