Reviews for "Halloween_Satire"

...

Its 2022 Febuary 10th And your a Private Marine and Going into a Dark U.S.S Marine Ship and You noticed Something diffrent about it when You Last came In 2021 As you Step in Your Commander tells You "Listen team split up Contact me on The radio" As your alone In The Dark hallway you Hear a hissing before You know It a Giant shadow Grabs you and you blur in confusion You Wake up In a Another world in a Strange Jungle You look towards you And see a Dead marine but when you Look up You see a giant Creature And you say "What the hell are you...?!" As the creature Looks at you the Creature grabs the marine by the head and Cracks his skull pulling his head out With his spine Hanging you see the Creatures face and witness the Face of True Horror....

Love!

I loved it :) Kinda eerie at the beginning with a sense of mystery... I loved it... love love love :)

I was ._. and then o.o and then O_O

Great song d00d ._. I... I just loved it... Really ._.

Captures Halloween Perfectly

I love the slow whimsical yet menacing tone of this piece. Reminds me of the old Nick show Are You Afraid of the Dark. I will definetly be playing this on my porch this Halloween when all the kids come trick r treating. Good job and keep up the good work.

Has a very runescapey feel to it

chilling, nothing new, ut overall nice little piece for halloween. 8/10