Reviews for "Palace of Winds"

This song is awesome!

This was my favourite song in minish cap. You replicated it perfectly. I envy you. You say that you were missing instuments, but it sounded perfect to me.

Also: 1st review!

Sorrow-316 responds:

Lots of thanks!

Music can be interpreted many ways.

When i put on this song, i listened to it once, thought it had a nice feel to it and minimized the screen, leaving the loop playing in the background while i did other things. Amongst those other things was a story about a girl who was raped and gave premature birth(via a c-section) to a baby, and the effect of it on her. While reading that story, the song went from sounding like a cheerful/mysterious melody to sounding like a dark, disturbing, yet beautiful at the same time, turning from a melody into a rhythm. I have never heard the original, but this seems to have turned out quite well.

Nice

This makes me want to play minish cap again@evne though i passed is 11 times!keep it up!

nice remix

this was also my favorite song in the game as well. Great job on the remix, just a minor suggestion in my opinion it feels a little too sluggish from the original but very good overall for not having all the equipment. 5/5, 9/10

Good

Souns to me like a mysterious oniric/oriental song.... btw i like it!