Reviews for "Courier Vs. Courier"

Awesome

Looks like I wasn't the only one to use Pew Pew on my (First) battle with Ulysses. Gotta love that crit chance.

The 2nd time I met him we teamed up and kicked the ass of the marked men. None of them made it past launch console, now that was awesome.

Badass.

The final confrontation of the Divide was one of the coolest battle in an RPG ever. It wasn't the most bright, and flashy, and colorful and full of godly powers. It was instead extremely personal, and had much deeper meaning to the game than most add-ons ever provide. It held actual weight. Me, I convinced Ulysses that the NCR could endure and prosper, and nuked the Legion instead while fighting off a horde of Marked Men.

lonesome rode is in my opinion is one of the best DLCs and also I say THIS IS AWESOME. final I see some awesome fallout artwork, I love the style of this. anyway in short this is so AWESOME

I know what you mean about us mutts.

I'm a hybrid too. we gotta stick together you know. Awesome artwork. Keep it real man.

You really did something here.

I don't get nor care what the general idea means, (anyway I'll gratefully accept any knd enlightment) but you did some amazing work on perspective, I loved it as soon as I saw it but let me tell you I clicked the thumbnail almost by accident, the thumbnail just does no justice to this magnificent illustration, well diserved frontpage.