Reviews for "DE_aztec"

I'm glad to be the first person this year to review this! This is more of the same and is just as awesome. My favorite parts were probably when it showed that one guy dancing around. It's always great to have some comedy in your cartoon. It's labeled as purely action. Things move a mile per minute here.

I felt it was just the right length too. You do such a great job of putting up perspective. That's important in 2D animation. Hey, that crazy guy looks like your avatar! No wonder he was so much fun.

Another classic CS level portrayed in the strange and refresingly random Stickman universe! Love these animations. :)

-cd-

Wei I first watched your flash when i was in grade school, but i didn't play counter strike until a few years ago. I digress, you have made some kickass flash over the years and i backed your Kickstarter. I consider you a Newgrounds legend. Keep up the awesome work!

My favorite character:Swat.