Reviews for "Acoustica"

Reminds me of Italy

And I haven't gone there never...weird.

Good song.

Just needs to tighten up.

Sounds to me that it's the drums that are off, which should be easier to tighten up. Nice playing. I think you could work a very interesting bass line into it.

Nice!

Really cool stuff. It's nice. Could be perfected though. It is a *little* off. I mean, it kind of gives it its character, but it can probably use slight tweaking. It is very good though anyway.

I thought you did a nice job.

The majority of people on NG don't actually listen to live music. They only listen to over-paid professionals and music done on a computer-program, or both. Either way, they are used to listening to music that is always in sync to the last nano-second. Little do they know that it is very hard to stay exactly in tune, and when being recorded, you can just stop and pick up 3 seconds ago, you would have to restart the whole thing. I admire your efforts, ignore the over-expecting jerks.

Kool-Aid responds:

Yeah....

Those drums really have to go. They sound like somebody who's never seen a drumkit before playing. The guitar is pretty solid and very very pleasant to listen to, but those drums aren't even on a set time signature as far as I can tell. It wants to be 4/4, I think, but it definitely isn't. Take them out if you can.