Reviews for "Stickfightas 2"

Incorporate the best of the 2

I am almost tempted to say I like the first one better. (minus the single sound effect of course) The First one was a bit more fast paced and the second one was a little too flashy and complicated with some of the moves. Maybe it would help to thicken the lines of the Stick figures, and try to have more actual fighting in the movie (if you know what I mean). Good job for someone who is just starting out.

Hmmm.....

Nice animation but it's not as good as Shut Up.

Crackpot, you better with the flash then me!

Your REALLY good with the flash man!

J-man
http://www.j-ma n.2ya.com

P.S.
Keep up the good work! :)

Good

It was good. Except for one thing, the movement of the characters seemed too 'robotic' (get what I mean?). Apart from that, the moves they did just weren't interesting enough for me. I mean, the movie was animated well and all, but I guess that any new StickMen movies will be compared to XiaoXiao and if it isn't better then it won't be popular.
Hope that all made sense, if it sounds harsh then I was trying to be constructive.

P.S. I don't have sound where I viewed it, so I couldn't rate that part of the movie.

AA