Reviews for "Stickfightas 2"

Bad reviews because of bad movies

I can't tell what the hell are they doing, stick sucks too much to see 'em fighting. Xiao Xiao No.3 is at least comprehensible for techniques and movements...but this is absolutely crappy. The sound sucks also and the graphics is shitty.

CartoonCrackpot responds:

Thank you, thank you very much.

Cliche, very cliche

Icouldn't figure out what in hell was goin on! Who was losing? When they were on the ground they looked like a two headed octopus! I say good effort. Try being more creative...it's all been done. Stick-animation even has it's own site! (stickdeath.com)

Overall, nice animation, very uncreative. Your colors should contrast, and since when is a two headed octopus a stickfighta?

CartoonCrackpot responds:

Don't go to stickdeath.com for stickdeath. It sucks. Go to www.geocities.com/vastcoolness for the best. I know it's been done a lot. It's just fun to do. But nobody likes mine so i won't do anymore. I am just to tired of the bad reviews from idiot people.two headed octopus...that's a good idea.

Yeah, I liked it!

It was good, but could you try making the stick figures different colours or something, 'cos when their wrestling it's kinda hard to figure out whos kicking who!
Apart from that- Cool