Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "The Park 2"

Great!

A claymation-video of Knox-level! Idiotic but masterful!

Great stuff....

Again, what greatness this movie is...
Man, the humour was somewhat childish..in an odd way, but I found myself in hysterics. Which..I'm not often..¬¬

Anyway, it was great work, the preloader was great, the credits were great...you need to work on what's inbetween though ;)
Just kidding, I loved it. And working at such a high frame rate, whilst producing such smooth animation...WITH CLAY...well, you never cease to amaze me, keep it up.

One problem, the running and screaming scene didn't link very well with the 'hiding behind the tree' scene. I'm appauled that this wasn't prefect >:|

Great flash, MAKE MORE!

Great flash dude, make some more, its a classic, I think I found a new favorite.

Very nice :)

Graphics: 10/10. that was the smoothest claymation I've seen on NG so far.
Sound: 8/10. The voices were a little quiet for me, so that's why. still really clear though, so I gave you 9. :)
Interactivity: 1/10. The play and replay button. :P
Style: Unique. "Hahaha you can't see me because i'm behind the tree" And the characters were pretty unique too. And they actually had some detail to them.
Violence: A guy gets a toothpick thrown through him, and a psycho gets squished by a tree. what more could you ask for? :P
Humor: It was funny. :P Good job.

Overall: 10/10. This is what claymations should really be. Nice job :D I'm working on claymations myself.. trying to save up enough to buy a decent webcam for it :)

eh...suked

w/e
i dont care but what is the fuckin deal with that laugh (maniac) when he was chasin da guy and he went behind da tre3? dat was messed oh and im just being generous about ur mark ok make it longer and better