Reviews for "HNT: Abusive Reviews"

Great!

One thing though, the writing was kind of hard to read bacause of the colour and the background.

JujubeLock responds:

thanks, I'll have to remember that for next time.

Tally ho mate

Ah, always nice to see my creative input put to good use. Another winner for the amazing Jujube.

JujubeLock responds:

I wouldn't have been able to do it without the great contributions of the man who was great enough to lead a vast empire of Slummians.

Great!

Now I wish I could tell a freind of mine, since he acts like such a jackass in another BBS I regularly go to saying "I AM TEH SHIZNIT U CANT TOUCH ME LOL!!!!1112" you seem like one of the few people left in america that has any more sense in their heads.

JujubeLock responds:

I am conscious of my consciousness.

LMFAO

omg i cant even type cuxz im laughing so hardf

thats hot ^_^

Great job!

The funniest part was the cow shit representing the one word review. A very well though out movie, also very funny as well. All of the pictures were funny, so great job!

JujubeLock responds:

Thank you, it was a good first installment of the HNT series. It was funny because I expected this to do about as well as my other movies on the portal at the time which were only 2 something at the time, and suddenly this entry did near 3.4 which shocked me entirely. This is when I decided to make HNT a series. I hope you enjoyed the bit of history behind this piece.