Reviews for "HNT: Abusive Reviews"

Very good!

Lol a tutorial from a lock how to write an unabusive review :D
The -Knox-'s picture was funny placed.
Good job, I hope it would work!

JujubeLock responds:

Us locks are moving up in the world aren't we? ^_~

Good sir, I thank you

Your flash has opened my eyes in a way that I thought never possible. While I (as a rule in general) try never to allow the rage that bubbles constantly just beneath the surface of my otherwise seemingly calm facade to infuence my reviews, it does however on occasion get the better of me. But after seeing your flash I am now more now than ever not to be a n00b (as you so elequintly put it). Good sir I thank you for helping myself and hopefully others see a better way. May the offspring of your loins prosper and fall many in battle. . . oh wait sorry that was for a different review. . .*ahem*. . .

JujubeLock responds:

Thank you for speaking your opinion so eloquently

Merci

Nice...

Goes well with avoiding blamnation, great job!

Veddy good.

thanks

(n_n)

I watched this and you are absolutely right about abusive reviews. I report them when I hunt them down, really. Glad I'm following the rules, so if you dare to look into my profile and rustle through my reviews, you might tell that I have NO abusive reviews whatsoever. You did a grand job on this one, paisano. Seriously, I like it. Now I know what today's moral is: Don't write abusive reviews, or you might expect consequences. *pats the author on the back* Your hard work is superb. Good job.

JujubeLock responds:

Thanks I appreciate it, and given only one of your reviews are under 10, it is safe to assume that you aren't an abusive reviewer. ;)