Reviews for "Sapphire Tears"

Very Good

The melody and flow are great, the synths are well mixed on the track, with a minor complaint that the beat is a bit buried under all those synths. Other than that, it's a great effort ! The first minute is spectacular !

merlin responds:

Wow! thanks for the compliment, I'll definitely consider re-eqing it to give every instrument a fair chance at your ears.

dreamy

very good anr relaxing
5\5
10\10
keep up the good work

merlin responds:

Thanks for the input, its people like you that keep people like me composing!

This is pretty damn intense.

Loud, too. I don't know exactly when it "picked up", but I couldn't care, the melody took over. Very spacey, as one said down below. It's a very... guilty-sounding piece, if you know what I mean.
I can feel the emotions... thanks for a great 5:14.

merlin responds:

thanks for a great review!

This one was one of my first pieces in reason 3.0. It's not magnificently EQ'd but I'm more than happy with the composure, and arrangement. I hope you check out some of my other stuff too!

Energetic, yet relaxing.

I've heard songs like this that made you sad, energetic, happy, angry, ect. But, this is the first I've ever heard that has made me relaxed as well as energetic. Its like the song just flows into you and calms you down while filling you with energy. This is a song I could listen to all day. You are defiantly one of the best authors I've heard in a long long time.

merlin responds:

Thanks for the review! This is actually the oldest song I've made that I'm willing to share with newgrounds. It's over 3 years old. There's a lot of work that could be done on this song, but they're all just subtle changes, I think. I'm glad you liked me song, and thanks for such a great review! I'm always trying to make songs that are original in every way I can do it.

Hours of searching...

I spend almost 3 hours searching for the perfect song for the video I was putting together. Finally, I came across Sapphire Tears and I knew it was the song.

I hope you don't mind me using it. I gave you credit and posted a link to your newgrounds profile.

Link to the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ5R2H c1ovY

Thank you so much for producing such a wonderful song.

Stay chill MerlinsBeard.

merlin responds:

Thanks for the review! I watched your montage, and it was really good! Thanks for using my song, and crediting me in the description, and at the end of the video. It's always wonderful to see this much support from one person. I voted your video 5, as well.