Reviews for "Dark Hyrule Castle"

This is really good!

I hate it when people try to act like they know about a videogame song they really know nothing about. This is not too short, the original is about half the time and loops endlessly. Too many reviewers here like to throw the term "repetitive" out there and can't even spell it right, do they even know what it really means?

ANYWAY - I really dig this track, personally i like the version of this that is played in A Link To The Past better, but this is still awesome. Great job on the percussion, that seems to be where i see the most issues with the songs people make from these games, you could give a class lol. Call it "Hylian Percussion 101"
Great job!

Sorrow-316 responds:

Lots of Thanks =) your support is Great! im glad you Liked it

Great

you know what I like all the songs on all the Zelda games. This song is great!

Great

I love your version of this, it's awesome.

Request!

Find the song gold cartrage under search and type in zelda overworld. See what kind of song you can durive frome using parts 1:06-1:120 and 2:27-2:48. nice song its better than the origenal. Keep it up! ;P

I AM LORD GOD ZAROS!AND MY REVIEW IS FINAL!

This song was my favorite in minish cap!i liked dark hyrule castle better than any place!it made me tihnk i was an evil dark king who ruled the lands!His name was Zaros....and killed all who opposed him!his castle was dark hyrule castle....the village was dark and gloomy!monsters roamed!and people took shelter underground!he had a sword with whoever he pierced turn into a dark knight!he had over 1,000,000 soldiers in his castle!but one day a person came from a blue portal!he had white hair and a beard and a blue staff!he walked to Zaros throne and All the knights attacked him but his staff turned them into normal!Zaros was furious!He took his sword and tried to kill the mage!the mages ame was Saradomin....He took his staff and blocked the sword!his staff cracked in half and Zaros's dark blade crumbled!Then Saradomin sacrificed his life and used all his magic and energy to seal Zaros into an orb and he did!Saradomin was so brave he became a god!AS for Zaros he was sealed within the dark orb!the orb was then buried to the core of the earth!and peace was restored!but not for long!Zaros's son Zamorak eas angry and went into the lava and swam toward the orb!His skin burned but he turned into a god!his journy took 100 years of serarching into the earth cores!when he found the orb he took it and teleported back!he cracked it and Zaros was free!Once again to dominate thine World!Will Saradomin return?or will Zaros dominate the Universe!Nobody knows!Zaros is yet ot regain his power and dominate!But for now hes disguised himself as a pale teenager with demonic eyes!his disguise name was Zarim!He stills gaining power!This is the legend to continue of...................................
................HYRULE Battle Of Pure Evil And Powerful Light!