Reviews for "Teh CC Slumber Partay P1"

w00t!

Nice!! I laughed so fuckin hard when Phantom Clock said "there's rats!" and the reaction followed. Can't wait till part 2!

There was only one flaw! Lack of biblo >:(

topcatyo responds:

I'm really glad you liked it biblo.
I had no flash of you, so no biblo :(
IN THE FUTURE THOUGH!
Anyway, I'm glad you liked it. P2 will focus more on action.

Omg

That was great can wait for part two.

I'm glad you like it :)

lovely

Heh, loved the beginning. Topkyato clock strutting like it was the 80's. Ahaha, this was hilarious. Its something new, a slumber party. Wow, I cant believe you spent nearly an year on this, nice. Funny how when each of the clocks came in, you had them come in with their attitude. Hilarious! The grey box caption thing at the bottom was a good idea. Good work.

topcatyo responds:

I'm really glad you like it. It makes me realise that newgrounds isn't completely full of assholes (I'm saying, you're one of the better newgrounds members, if you know what I mean). I'm glad you liked it, and I'll make more clock films for you to enjoy.
As well as non-clock.

I loved it.

Aha, Thanks for puting me in it. That was awesome.

Glad you like it :)

Why wasn't I invited? :(

I've been waiting for this movie a long time, I was beginning to think that you would never finish it. You did a very nice job. I only got to see up to the part where Golden is talking about how he was made because some idiot called me and kicked me off the internet. Now the movie refuses to finish loading and my internet cache won't empty. So, I hope I didn't miss too much of the ending. :P

-SuperShroomClock

You didn't miss much ;).
I'll tell you the rest on AIM if you want.
You play an extremely important role in P2