Reviews for "Magical Trevor"

rated 5/5.
because everyone loves magical trevor.
cause the tricks that he does are ever so clever.

I saw this first on your site. The site is a real bag of mixed nuts. I either love or hate each piece. Love this one. Stare at the screen until my eyes glaze over and I'm drooling. A bit of story, a bit of song, a bit of animation (with nice sync) and I can watch it for hours.

I watched this for the first time about 3 years ago. I don't completely understand why, but ever since the first time I saw it, this video has made me more nostalgic than almost anything. I come back to watch it every few months. Love it so much.

I looked this up after not hearing it for so long. 2004? 9 years ago. I was 12 when I first heard this. Heck, I remember singing it around school with people.
Truly, it is as good as it has always been. I still remember all the words.

One enthusiastic character vs. a bunch of arrogant characters combined with bad story telling, singover and a looping music frame doesn't look so hot. Back then it was actually funny, but I can't say it has stood the test of time.