Reviews for "_-={Dying Heroes in the Sea"

Great

Really well composed, as always. You have a very specific sound and since the first second of this song, I knew it was you :P

I must say the begining was a bit abrupt, a slow intro wouldn't be a bad idea, I think. Though, the rest is pure bad ass, the "creaking" at 0:05 and later in the song were great, it gave the song a pretty tasty dark ambiance. Then, when the vocals came in at 0:28, it surprised me, I think you should turn down the volume of the vocals. Then it gets better. And the ending was epic as always, the bells were a great addition, this is the little thing that make the song awesome :P.

Hum, a great piece here. A bit short in my opinion but it loops so it's alright. Nothing else to complain about, just thanks for submitting good pieces.

MaestroRage responds:

I agree with you, under normal conditions I would agree a slow opening would be good. However we are looking at an intense scenerio that doesn't relax until it's over, so the song must loop, and it must be intense from step one.

The tenor voice, though I agree, is loud, it wasn't that much louder in the mix for me... I hope this is not going to be a problem, I should have sent the song around and seen if it performed well on other systems. Thanks for the heads up.

You're more then welcome sonofkirk! Thank you for the review, i'm glad you enjoyed it!