Reviews for "Mega Man Zero Mythos"

cool

good art work! I love the face and the details of his helmet

OMG OMG OMG

AWESOME, I THINK I HAVE AN ERECTION

AMAZING

that's art and no shits
i'm very angry with Newground because the limit of stars is 10, this is better and i know about art and videogames

An interesting prospect.

This was one of few things (and perhaps reasons) why I would have wanted to have the ability to draw and create art. I can always TRY to do traditional, old-fashioned art, and I have made some successes in them. But since I lost my ability, I am not as skilled as this (nor do I have the tools at my disposal), and it only tells me that I need more power...

But that was a life I gave up on some time ago. The creativity is still there, but the legs I use to walk are but nourishment for the hounds.

Trek on, while the prowess is still there; because once abandoned, it becomes buried in the sands that time creates, from the rocks of the earth and the bones of the dead.

MY FRIEND AND VERY GOOD IMAGE THAT YOU DID A GREAT JOB! I WORSHIP AND THE ZERO MEGAMAN not more and more why this work and perfect this picture and incredibly beautiful!!