Reviews for "Mega Man Zero Mythos"

Mega Man is so awesome!

I was so impressed when I saw your art. You have an incredible skill. I am doing an A level in graphics at the moment and I was going to base my portfolio on you. However, I had to pick an artist that was less computer based. I was so looking forward to having to recreate some of your art. I might just do it as a hobby rather than an actual study. Keep up the breath taking work. I can see you becoming massively popular in the future.

awesome

Very well done!! Keep up the good work!!

thanks!!!

wow!!!

i like that style from zero, even more kick-ass!!! perhaps a black version of zero like the Megaman X5 or X6 would look nice, anyway perfect drawing dude going to favs and keep on rockin'!!!

Wavechan responds:

Black Zero is so freaking coool XD I kinna wish he had more different special powers in the game though :(

Zero is awesome

I love Megaman Zero series and, of course, I love this piece as well.

Still, I played through the Complete Collection and I found nothing about this Mythos thing... and what is it?

Wavechan responds:

Oh, you should check it out :) Google Mega Man Zero Mythos :D It's a remix CD! The artist just decided to draw Zero in this style :D

Very nice.

Damn near perfect, all around.

Thanks very much! :D