Reviews for "My Retribution"

N/A, no one every looks at the damn summary anyway

There is that really is a powerful feel to it, the strings provide amazing ambience.

I have noticed that when you combine hip hop with classical, you get a winsauce song, ands yours if a checkplus in my book. It's going to be hard to meet the expectations you have set for yourself, good job.

Druids-Warcry responds:

Hey thanks for the review there buddy. well yeah I think your right its going to be hard to top this.

Really nice job!

Sweet melody, I really, really like it! Also the chorus(correct me if I'm wrong) adds a really nice touch as background music and so does the percussion. This track really gives off a dark feeling which fits the name pretty well. Also, I think the length of the track is good, I don't know what would you have done to extend it. Congrats on making it on the weekly best!

Druids-Warcry responds:

thanks randy for the comment man, really means alot to see every one enjoying it. yeah its a Chorus you got it right. :P working on the older Picks but yeah im glad you liked it

This is some good work.

This song sounds like it could be background music for some sort of fantasy game, battle scene; which I think is wonderful in every way.
I could listen to it for a good amount of time, but I think it gets a little "too" repetitive in some spots. If you maybe added some different mixes of rhythm in there, it wouldn't get so annoying; but i'm not saying it is annoying, but after a while it would be.
Overall, really good work. I hope to hear more from soon. :]
- ARU

Druids-Warcry responds:

yeah thanks ARU, yeah its a bit repetitive but most songs are... to mix or change up really throws off the guy spitting on the Track. thanks for the support and comment.

Like Dungion Music

Well it really is dungeon music...... Pretty Sweet!

Druids-Warcry responds:

Dungeon, music... yeah, thanks for the review there Velovix.

epic-5, 10, and faves

This song is truly epic, in it's most undistorted meaning:

-adjective Also, ep%u22C5i%u22C5cal. 1. noting or pertaining to a long poetic composition, usually centered upon a hero, in which a series of great achievements or events is narrated in elevated style: Homer's Iliad is an epic poem.
2. resembling or suggesting such poetry: an epic novel on the founding of the country.
3. heroic; majestic; impressively great: the epic events of the war.
4. of unusually great size or extent: a crime wave of epic proportions.
yeah i just copied and pasted that from dictionary dot com but who cares, lol

P.S. nice nickname druids ftw(im way too much of a wow nerd but i like the real things too)

Druids-Warcry responds:

Haha, nice string of definitions there linkgoff, Um I didn't get my name because a game. I was giving my name Druid because I was the balance. I always told people advice that made sense to the people I grew up with, and said I kept them all in check. I never strayed to one side, every thing had its purpose in life and I strive to protect it. That and I liked to sleep out side all the time... haha true for now. Give me a Hamitic over a Bed any day.